Welcome!You have reached the website of Bishop Craig, an Interspiritual Teacher. We invite you to explore the many different facets of Craig's teachings by clicking on the tabs in the header, and please feel free to email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org~
- Daily Teaching for Friday, May 24th wp.me/p1LpHq-1ba 10 hours ago
- Daily Teaching for Thursday, May 23rd wp.me/p1LpHq-1b6 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/y2Dna8dffc4?a Little River Band - Happy Anniversary LIVE 2 days ago
- Daily Teaching for Wednesday, May 22nd wp.me/p1LpHq-1b3 3 days ago
- Daily Teaching for Tuesday, May 21st wp.me/p1LpHq-1aY 3 days ago
- Evolving Visions and Versions of God, Part I April 28, 2013
- Tragedy in Boston: The Message from the Compassionate Heart Community on April 21st April 21, 2013
- Lineage and the Evils of Apostolic Succession April 10, 2013
- Sermon from the Ordination of Yvonne Younes April 8, 2013
Tag Archives: feelings
We are the only people responsible for our feelings, thoughts, and behavior. Nobody “makes” us feel, think, or do anything, we always have choices! Check out my free monthly Newsletter!
The only person responsible for your feelings, thoughts, and behavior is you. Nobody “makes” you feel anything, think anything, or do anything. If we want to change feelings, thoughts, or behavior it is up to us to do so! Sign … Continue reading
Violence doesn’t require courage because it is a response rooted in fear. True courage is required to learn face our feelings and fears and respond nonviolently.
Imagine if the joy and generosity of the holiday season extended throughout the year! Wouldn’t that be great? If we are serious about it happening, all we have to do is decide to do it and then follow through. Our … Continue reading
Human beings want to be liked, and so sometimes we bend the truth to avoid telling the truth for fear the person hearing it won’t like us. The problem is that lies build upon lies, it gets harder and harder … Continue reading
In general, we would be better served by getting in touch with our circumstances and our feelings about them before we set out trying to change them. Often times we set about changing the wrong things because we haven’t really discerned … Continue reading
The radio has been out in my car for a while. Though I certainly miss it, and the podcasts I used to listen to while driving along, I have to admit that I am much more focused on my driving … Continue reading
If I asked how you were feeling and you couldn’t answer either happy, sad, glad, mad, good, or bad, would you be able to answer?
A lot of people try to manipulate others by announcing to them, “I’m mad at you!” It’s important to recognize that we are the only people responsible for our feelings, thoughts, and behavior. If we are mad at someone, it’s … Continue reading
Repeat after me: “There is no Devil. The only being responsible for me feelings, thoughts, and behavior – good, bad, or neutral – is me.”