Welcome!You have reached the website of Bishop Craig, an Interspiritual Teacher. We invite you to explore the many different facets of Craig's teachings by clicking on the tabs in the header, and please feel free to email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org~
- Daily Teaching for Thursday, May 23rd wp.me/p1LpHq-1b6 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/y2Dna8dffc4?a Little River Band - Happy Anniversary LIVE 2 days ago
- Daily Teaching for Wednesday, May 22nd wp.me/p1LpHq-1b3 2 days ago
- Daily Teaching for Tuesday, May 21st wp.me/p1LpHq-1aY 3 days ago
- Tragedy in Oklahoma wp.me/p1LpHq-1b1 3 days ago
- Evolving Visions and Versions of God, Part I April 28, 2013
- Tragedy in Boston: The Message from the Compassionate Heart Community on April 21st April 21, 2013
- Lineage and the Evils of Apostolic Succession April 10, 2013
- Sermon from the Ordination of Yvonne Younes April 8, 2013
Tag Archives: equality
Love is always good, and love is love. If you have a problem with who someone else loves you are right about one thing. You have a problem, not them!
For justice to exist, there can be no double standards. The only exception to this rule is if individuals choose to hold themselves to a higher standard than the public at large. There can be no free passes for anyone for any … Continue reading
Make no mistake: Until we all are free, none of us are free.
We need to recognize that overcoming oppression is not a matter of find someone else to take our place at the bottom of the pile. That’s the history of the human response to oppression, and it’s an ineffective response that … Continue reading