Welcome!You have reached the website of Bishop Craig, an Interspiritual Teacher. We invite you to explore the many different facets of Craig's teachings by clicking on the tabs in the header, and please feel free to email Craig at email@example.com~
- Daily Teaching for Wednesday, May 22nd wp.me/p1LpHq-1b3 5 hours ago
- Daily Teaching for Tuesday, May 21st wp.me/p1LpHq-1aY 19 hours ago
- Tragedy in Oklahoma wp.me/p1LpHq-1b1 1 day ago
- Credo, a First Draft wp.me/p1LpHq-1aW 1 day ago
- Daily Teaching for Monday, May 20th wp.me/p1LpHq-1aU 1 day ago
- Evolving Visions and Versions of God, Part I April 28, 2013
- Tragedy in Boston: The Message from the Compassionate Heart Community on April 21st April 21, 2013
- Lineage and the Evils of Apostolic Succession April 10, 2013
- Sermon from the Ordination of Yvonne Younes April 8, 2013
Tag Archives: divinity
Wednesday was Ash Wednesday in the Christian Calendar, the beginning of the season of Lent. Lent has traditionally been understood as a time of repentance and conversion of heart. Unfortunately, that focus has at times been a bit off the … Continue reading
Insecurity may be the root of most of the bad choices people make. Imagine the possibilities if we were to realize that we are fundamentally good and competent! Imagine if we abandoned those religious perspectives that insist humanity is fundamentally … Continue reading
We need to come to understand spiritual traditions other than our own not as competitors, but rather as partners in exploring the vast presence of the Divine – a presence so vast we cannot possible explore it unassisted!
Does your view of God believe that God is distant, removed, watching from afar, perhaps occasionally intervening, and that the world is broken? I invite you to consider that everything, the entire universe including our planet, is not flawed but … Continue reading
When you talk until there is nothing more to say, think until you are out of thoughts, and do until you are too tired to do anything else but sit there, you are finally ready to experience Truth.
Every now and then I get an email lauding something like the newest Eucharistic Prayer used in homeless ministry. In fact, I got one the other day, and from what I could gather from the string of emails attached to … Continue reading
If there is one message to be learned at Pridefest, it’s that there is nothing that can extinguish or defeat love. The small minded bigots of the world don’t understand this truth because they don’t understand what love is – … Continue reading
That which you seek – God, Divinity, the Universe, Transcendence, Krishna, Buddha, Enlightenment, Truth, Peace, Nirvana, whatever name you use – is inside you already. You need only look within to find it.