Welcome!You have reached the website of Bishop Craig, an Interspiritual Teacher. We invite you to explore the many different facets of Craig's teachings by clicking on the tabs in the header, and please feel free to email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org~
- Spiritual but not Religious - It's not just a walk in the park. wp.me/p1LpHq-1cQ 9 hours ago
- Daily Teaching for Tuesday, June 18th wp.me/p1LpHq-1cN 16 hours ago
- Dying guardian hopes to find home for two senior dogs before she is gone examiner.com/article/dying-… via @examinercom 1 day ago
- Daily Teaching for Monday, June 17th wp.me/p1LpHq-1cK 1 day ago
- Daily Teaching for Sunday, June 16th wp.me/p1LpHq-1cH 2 days ago
- Evolving Visions and Versions of God, Part I April 28, 2013
- Tragedy in Boston: The Message from the Compassionate Heart Community on April 21st April 21, 2013
- Lineage and the Evils of Apostolic Succession April 10, 2013
- Sermon from the Ordination of Yvonne Younes April 8, 2013
Tag Archives: courage
Violence doesn’t require courage because it is a response rooted in fear. True courage is required to learn face our feelings and fears and respond nonviolently.
Speak the truth, and let the chips fall where they may.
In a world where so many people seem to believe that truth is relative, it is a mark of spiritual maturity and courage to speak the truth no matter the consequences
Every now and again, I hear of an adult who has some conflict with a friend or a service provider say, “I just don’t feel comfortable going there any more.” Really? Are we that spineless? Luckily, I have a solution. … Continue reading