Welcome!You have reached the website of Bishop Craig, an Interspiritual Teacher. We invite you to explore the many different facets of Craig's teachings by clicking on the tabs in the header, and please feel free to email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org~
- Daily Teaching for Thursday, May 23rd wp.me/p1LpHq-1b6 9 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/y2Dna8dffc4?a Little River Band - Happy Anniversary LIVE 1 day ago
- Daily Teaching for Wednesday, May 22nd wp.me/p1LpHq-1b3 1 day ago
- Daily Teaching for Tuesday, May 21st wp.me/p1LpHq-1aY 2 days ago
- Tragedy in Oklahoma wp.me/p1LpHq-1b1 2 days ago
- Evolving Visions and Versions of God, Part I April 28, 2013
- Tragedy in Boston: The Message from the Compassionate Heart Community on April 21st April 21, 2013
- Lineage and the Evils of Apostolic Succession April 10, 2013
- Sermon from the Ordination of Yvonne Younes April 8, 2013
Tag Archives: care
Taking care of our physical selves is an essential part of our spiritual journey.
There is nothing more important than taking the time to respond to others with care and genuine compassion. The reward can be seen in the face of the other.
No matter the situation, an amazing amount of good will can be built by taking a few extra minutes to explain things, answer questions, and hear people’s concerns. It’s easy to believe we are too busy to take the extra … Continue reading
One of the most important ways that we continue after transitioning from this plane of existence is through our children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, and the lives of others with whom we have been close. Being perfect is not required, in … Continue reading