Welcome!You have reached the website of Bishop Craig, an Interspiritual Teacher. We invite you to explore the many different facets of Craig's teachings by clicking on the tabs in the header, and please feel free to email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org~
- Dying guardian hopes to find home for two senior dogs before she is gone examiner.com/article/dying-… via @examinercom 2 hours ago
- Daily Teaching for Monday, June 17th wp.me/p1LpHq-1cK 18 hours ago
- Daily Teaching for Sunday, June 16th wp.me/p1LpHq-1cH 1 day ago
- It's just me! wp.me/p1LpHq-1cF 2 days ago
- Daily Teaching for Saturday, June 15th wp.me/p1LpHq-1cA 2 days ago
- Evolving Visions and Versions of God, Part I April 28, 2013
- Tragedy in Boston: The Message from the Compassionate Heart Community on April 21st April 21, 2013
- Lineage and the Evils of Apostolic Succession April 10, 2013
- Sermon from the Ordination of Yvonne Younes April 8, 2013
Category Archives: Uncategorized
On Tuesday I did my best to cut off the tip of my index finger. Fortunately, I wasn’t completely successful. I went back to my car in search of bandages, but the best I could do was a McDonald’s napkin … Continue reading
If you doubt that there is overt racism in Republican politics, you haven’t been paying attention to the fact that their threatening “Voter Fraud” billboards are only placed in urban neighborhoods.
Houston, we have a God problem. Seriously. Far too many people are carrying an image of God not unlike the one below. There’s nothing inherently wrong with such an image, but it is extremely limited and in a modern context affords a … Continue reading
To those who thought my past last week about much of America, by virtue of IQ being distributed across a bell curve, being not the brightest bulb in the box was a bit unfair, I offer: Exhibit A
There are changes afoot at Bishop Craig Ministries. Our technology department has been in the process of searching for better outlets for our podcasts and other programming. After a period of reflection I had decided, against my better judgment, to … Continue reading
It’s a bit counter-intuitive, but spiritual liberals and spiritual progressives can both be among the most intolerant people around. The irony is that conservatives tend to be very in touch with their intolerance and wear it as a badge of … Continue reading
I don’t know who this guy is, but dude can flat out PREACH!
I keep running across evidence that seems to indicate that the average person is an idiot. I’m not trying to be negative, here, really I’m not, but the truth is that we Americans live in a Country where people still … Continue reading
Honest often comes at a price – people take advantage of us sometimes, or seek to sanction us because they don’t like our honesty. Dishonesty comes at a higher price – the death of our soul.