Welcome!You have reached the website of Bishop Craig, an Interspiritual Teacher. We invite you to explore the many different facets of Craig's teachings by clicking on the tabs in the header, and please feel free to email Craig at email@example.com~
- Daily Teaching for Sunday, May 19th wp.me/p1LpHq-1aS 6 hours ago
- So, Mount Mary, you offer a justice degree with a lily white faculty? Am I missing something here? 1 day ago
- Daily Teaching for Saturday, May 18th wp.me/p1LpHq-1aP 1 day ago
- Daily Teaching for Friday, May 17th wp.me/p1LpHq-1aN 2 days ago
- Daily Teaching for Thursday, May 16th wp.me/p1LpHq-1aL 3 days ago
- Evolving Visions and Versions of God, Part I April 28, 2013
- Tragedy in Boston: The Message from the Compassionate Heart Community on April 21st April 21, 2013
- Lineage and the Evils of Apostolic Succession April 10, 2013
- Sermon from the Ordination of Yvonne Younes April 8, 2013
Category Archives: Daily Teaching
With the exponential advances in human knowledge in the last fifty years it’s no wonder our old images and language around God no longer fit. Do you have the courage to let go of the old paradigm in search of … Continue reading
This weekend is college graduation for many people. Congratulations to all of you!
Our culture needs new rituals and rites of passage that speak to contemporary people and their life experience. Such events require mentors to guide people through these them. Our problem is that most people of age to be mentors never … Continue reading
The solution to crime isn’t imprisonment, it’s removing the causes and conditions for crime to arise. You can’t be punished out of poverty, addiction, racism, inequality, or injustice. When will we learn?
Once you believe you have it all figured out, you can be pretty sure that you don’t have it all figured out. As they say in Korean Zen, “Only don’t know.”
If you can’t safely tell the whole story of your faith journey to your pastor, church or denominational authority, spiritual teacher, or other faith leader, then why in the world haven’t you left?
In one sense, labels are useful constructs because they allow us to organize our world. Know what a door, a table, a pen, and other commonplace items are facilitates communication and actually is a good thing. Other labels are destructive … Continue reading
Happy Mother’s Day to ALL you mothers out there…that’s right, I’m talking to you! You know who you are.
If you are waiting for God to descend from on high and rescue you then you are bound to be disappointed. There is no external superhero God wearing a red cape and waiting to fly in and rescue you. The truth … Continue reading