Welcome!You have reached the website of Bishop Craig, an Interspiritual Teacher. We invite you to explore the many different facets of Craig's teachings by clicking on the tabs in the header, and please feel free to email Craig at email@example.com~
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/y2Dna8dffc4?a Little River Band - Happy Anniversary LIVE 15 hours ago
- Daily Teaching for Wednesday, May 22nd wp.me/p1LpHq-1b3 1 day ago
- Daily Teaching for Tuesday, May 21st wp.me/p1LpHq-1aY 1 day ago
- Tragedy in Oklahoma wp.me/p1LpHq-1b1 2 days ago
- Credo, a First Draft wp.me/p1LpHq-1aW 2 days ago
- Evolving Visions and Versions of God, Part I April 28, 2013
- Tragedy in Boston: The Message from the Compassionate Heart Community on April 21st April 21, 2013
- Lineage and the Evils of Apostolic Succession April 10, 2013
- Sermon from the Ordination of Yvonne Younes April 8, 2013
Author Archives: Bishop Craig
It is more important to be kind than to prove your point.
The purpose of spiritual practice isn’t to appease an angry God, for such a God is a fiction and a projection of the worst of human behavior. The purpose of spiritual practice is to achieve wholeness and a healthy spiritual … Continue reading
Reblogged from The Universal Anglican Church: The thoughts and prayers of The Universal Anglican Church are with the people of Oklahoma and all those impacted by the tornadoes of the past few days. Our hearts go out to the injured, … Continue reading
I believe in God,Present from the beginning,Beyond defining but within understanding,Spirit not embodied,Without gender,Responsive not autocratic,Without ego or it’s needs,Creating not destroying,Accepting not judging,Prodding not compelling,Liberating not confining,Uniting not dividing,Loving all without exception,Life giving not life denying,Universal not tribal,Existing in … Continue reading
It seems like so much of traditional Christian teaching attempts to convey esoteric “facts” about God rather than spiritual practices that actually help people transform their lives. Maybe that’s because empowered people are difficult to control!
With the exponential advances in human knowledge in the last fifty years it’s no wonder our old images and language around God no longer fit. Do you have the courage to let go of the old paradigm in search of … Continue reading
This weekend is college graduation for many people. Congratulations to all of you!
Our culture needs new rituals and rites of passage that speak to contemporary people and their life experience. Such events require mentors to guide people through these them. Our problem is that most people of age to be mentors never … Continue reading
The solution to crime isn’t imprisonment, it’s removing the causes and conditions for crime to arise. You can’t be punished out of poverty, addiction, racism, inequality, or injustice. When will we learn?
Once you believe you have it all figured out, you can be pretty sure that you don’t have it all figured out. As they say in Korean Zen, “Only don’t know.”