Welcome!You have reached the website of Bishop Craig, an Interspiritual Teacher. We invite you to explore the many different facets of Craig's teachings by clicking on the tabs in the header, and please feel free to email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org~
- Daily Teaching for Saturday, May 25th wp.me/p1LpHq-1bd 21 hours ago
- Daily Teaching for Friday, May 24th wp.me/p1LpHq-1ba 1 day ago
- Daily Teaching for Thursday, May 23rd wp.me/p1LpHq-1b6 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/y2Dna8dffc4?a Little River Band - Happy Anniversary LIVE 3 days ago
- Daily Teaching for Wednesday, May 22nd wp.me/p1LpHq-1b3 4 days ago
- Evolving Visions and Versions of God, Part I April 28, 2013
- Tragedy in Boston: The Message from the Compassionate Heart Community on April 21st April 21, 2013
- Lineage and the Evils of Apostolic Succession April 10, 2013
- Sermon from the Ordination of Yvonne Younes April 8, 2013
Monthly Archives: June 2012
There is nothing more important than taking the time to respond to others with care and genuine compassion. The reward can be seen in the face of the other.
It is a sad commentary on American culture that so many of us have to be very tired or sick before we allow our emotions to surface.
One of the biggest benefits of an ongoing meditation practice is that I just don’t over-react nearly as much as I used to. Mind you, I’m not perfect and I still have my moments, but I have benefited greatly from … Continue reading
It seems that religious types, especially those in institutional religion, just love to label the spiritualities and religions of other people. It never seems to be enough to just accept the labels that a groups self-selects, they need to define … Continue reading
If you think you are self-sufficient, if you think that you pay for everything you use, if you think that you don’t need anyone’s help, then you must be a hermit subsistence farmer and couldn’t possibly be reading this.
As I was going about my own business doing property inspections in the hood earlier this week I witnessed something so unbelievable I had to write about it. I had just finished working at a property and was getting ready … Continue reading
Twitterrhea: The uncontrollable, repeated emission of messages on Twitter above and beyond one’s normal rate.
I saw something the other day that almost made me drive off the road. I was working in the hood, as I am wont to do, and as I drove along there was some damn fool white man looking at … Continue reading
It is just me, or does the fact that some male meteorologists seem to get several external symptoms of sexual arousal – shortness of breath, speech volume somewhat elevated, minor tremors, and flushing of the face – when discussing an … Continue reading