Welcome!You have reached the website of Bishop Craig, an Interspiritual Teacher. We invite you to explore the many different facets of Craig's teachings by clicking on the tabs in the header, and please feel free to email Craig at email@example.com~
- Spiritual but not Religious - It's not just a walk in the park. wp.me/p1LpHq-1cQ 5 hours ago
- Daily Teaching for Tuesday, June 18th wp.me/p1LpHq-1cN 13 hours ago
- Dying guardian hopes to find home for two senior dogs before she is gone examiner.com/article/dying-… via @examinercom 21 hours ago
- Daily Teaching for Monday, June 17th wp.me/p1LpHq-1cK 1 day ago
- Daily Teaching for Sunday, June 16th wp.me/p1LpHq-1cH 2 days ago
- Evolving Visions and Versions of God, Part I April 28, 2013
- Tragedy in Boston: The Message from the Compassionate Heart Community on April 21st April 21, 2013
- Lineage and the Evils of Apostolic Succession April 10, 2013
- Sermon from the Ordination of Yvonne Younes April 8, 2013
Daily Archives: January 21, 2012
I don’t want to seem like a horse’s ass, and I’m all for hiring people with limitatios – IF they can actually do their job.
It’s pretty sad when 22 degrees seems like a heat wave
Unless and until we can feel compassion for those on all sides of any issue, we will never have peace. The current divisiveness in public and private discourse only guarantees continued violence and suffering.