Welcome!You have reached the website of Bishop Craig, an Interspiritual Teacher. We invite you to explore the many different facets of Craig's teachings by clicking on the tabs in the header, and please feel free to email Craig at email@example.com~
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/y2Dna8dffc4?a Little River Band - Happy Anniversary LIVE 5 hours ago
- Daily Teaching for Wednesday, May 22nd wp.me/p1LpHq-1b3 19 hours ago
- Daily Teaching for Tuesday, May 21st wp.me/p1LpHq-1aY 1 day ago
- Tragedy in Oklahoma wp.me/p1LpHq-1b1 1 day ago
- Credo, a First Draft wp.me/p1LpHq-1aW 2 days ago
- Evolving Visions and Versions of God, Part I April 28, 2013
- Tragedy in Boston: The Message from the Compassionate Heart Community on April 21st April 21, 2013
- Lineage and the Evils of Apostolic Succession April 10, 2013
- Sermon from the Ordination of Yvonne Younes April 8, 2013
Daily Archives: January 11, 2012
there is amaomething vaguely disturbing about a man wirh a nice voice riding on a bicycle singing “I’d like to play hide & seek…”
The monastic virtue of poverty extends way beyond financial matters and might be better understood as a call to simplicity. What thing in your daily life are extraneous and could be eliminated and never missed? The time we save can … Continue reading
As a people, we tend to read way to much into just about everything. In North America we are experiencing an unusually mild Winter – at least so far! I have heard just about every imaginable explanation for that fact, … Continue reading
what kind of parents would name their kid Jism?
It’s supposed to snow tomorrow night into Thursday. Does anybody remember what snow is?