Welcome!You have reached the website of Bishop Craig, an Interspiritual Teacher. We invite you to explore the many different facets of Craig's teachings by clicking on the tabs in the header, and please feel free to email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org~
- Spiritual but not Religious - It's not just a walk in the park. wp.me/p1LpHq-1db 3 hours ago
- Listen to Interspiritual Insights: Interspirituality on Bishop Craig anytime on BlogTalkRadio. tobtr.com/s/4980593 #BlogTalkRadio 12 hours ago
- Daily Teaching for Wednesday, June 19th wp.me/p1LpHq-1cT 18 hours ago
- Spiritual but not Religious - It's not just a walk in the park. wp.me/p1LpHq-1cQ 1 day ago
- Daily Teaching for Tuesday, June 18th wp.me/p1LpHq-1cN 1 day ago
- Evolving Visions and Versions of God, Part I April 28, 2013
- Tragedy in Boston: The Message from the Compassionate Heart Community on April 21st April 21, 2013
- Lineage and the Evils of Apostolic Succession April 10, 2013
- Sermon from the Ordination of Yvonne Younes April 8, 2013
Daily Archives: January 4, 2012
“Hoarder” is such an unpleasant term. I prefer “curator.”. LOL!
Can we agree that a grown man wearing a winter hat with a big, poofy pom on top is hard to take seriously?
I had an interesting experience yesterday in that my planned schedule was disrupted and by evening my perception was that I hadn’t gotten anything done. After dinner, I was telling my wife Erin that I was frustrated about that, and … Continue reading
Much of contemporary spirituality, from forms of Christianity known as the Prosperity Gospel, to distortions of New Thought, to more contemporary forms of spirituality, have as either a primary or a principle goal the accumulation of wealth. If you follow … Continue reading