Welcome!You have reached the website of Bishop Craig, an Interspiritual Teacher. We invite you to explore the many different facets of Craig's teachings by clicking on the tabs in the header, and please feel free to email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org~
- Listen to Interspiritual Insights: Interspirituality on Bishop Craig anytime on BlogTalkRadio. tobtr.com/s/4980593 #BlogTalkRadio 49 minutes ago
- Daily Teaching for Wednesday, June 19th wp.me/p1LpHq-1cT 6 hours ago
- Spiritual but not Religious - It's not just a walk in the park. wp.me/p1LpHq-1cQ 23 hours ago
- Daily Teaching for Tuesday, June 18th wp.me/p1LpHq-1cN 1 day ago
- Dying guardian hopes to find home for two senior dogs before she is gone examiner.com/article/dying-… via @examinercom 1 day ago
- Evolving Visions and Versions of God, Part I April 28, 2013
- Tragedy in Boston: The Message from the Compassionate Heart Community on April 21st April 21, 2013
- Lineage and the Evils of Apostolic Succession April 10, 2013
- Sermon from the Ordination of Yvonne Younes April 8, 2013
Daily Archives: October 26, 2011
Either there is a massive polo match nearby or women around here are conforming to the boot fashion trend a bit too slavishly.
Barnes & Noble has Ken Wilber filed under “new age,” yet more evidence how hopelessly out of touch they are.
The “me” decade of the 1980s and most of the social trends since then – many of them a direct result of the materialistic, consumer capitalist mindset – has resulted in an American populace that is largely ill-equipped to function … Continue reading
There’s nothing quite like Neil Diamond and a good cup of Starbucks coffee in the morning!